Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mix tape? Who needs a mix tape?

Okay..so...I finally watched the Bachelor finale. They certainly delivered on the romance aspect, ad nauseum. But ...happy ending. For now. More on this tomorrow when I have time to digest it...

In the meantime...I went to Bachelorette website on ABC and there's no rose ceremony game as of yet. But you can make your own mix tape. Seriously...why would you want to do that when you can download music whever you want? I'll keep you posted if the online rose game shows up but in case it doesn't...DON'T FORGET THE BACHELORETTE SHOW STARTS TOMORROW NIGHT! 2 HOUR SPECIAL. 9/8 CENTRAL TIME. Be there or be square. Etc, etc.

Okay. I need to get off the computer and go back to my room before I start hearing weird noises and convince myself it's mice.

Watch the bloggy blog tomorrow. And if the rose ceremony pops up, I'll email you.

n>
>
>

No comments: