Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bachelorette Round-Up...first half...okay, first quarter...

I’m trying,guys. Really, I am. But the show is just not that interesting this season. I’ve seriously considered skipping the blog on it because…not only is the show kind of boring, I’m not sure anyone I know is actually watching it. If you’re watching this season, let me know because so far, I think it might just be me and Stacy Kay.

The big news this week? Everyone’s going to Vancouver! Yay! Home of the really yummy sushi, friendly people and no sunshine ever, at least not when I’ve ever been there. And where is everybody staying? Um…the Fairmont? Really? Really? There are lots of nice hotels in Vancouver. This isn’t one of them. It looks nice on the outside. Let me assure you, it is not. We stayed there once during a shoot and it smelled so old and mildewy, we had to check out. So when all those guys seem impressed by the Fairmont suite, please know they are being sarcastic.

Jillian has a one-on-one date with Kiptyn. It didn’t occur to me until last night that Kiptyn is like a better-looking Jason. Thankfully, his eyes are not quite so close together. Jillian and Kiptyn are going to kayak to Granville market to pick up food for dinner. And while I’m happy that I actually know where they are talking about and it’s nice, I stifle a yawn.

Kiptyn and Jillian talk about how wonderful it is that they both do charitable work. And then the computer I was watching the show on decided to stop working. I tried to make it work. It laughed at me. I called tech support, hoping upon hope they would not ask why I was watching the Bachelorette during work hours? My defense…if asked…would be…it was lunchtime! I thought I was allowed! No??

More to come later….I promise.

No comments: