Friday, February 13, 2009

I would be remiss in my Bachelor duties if I didn't inform of this latest development...

even if it comes in the form of another reality blogger, Reality Steve. Here is a link to his site:

http://realitysteve.com/

Now...I don't normally read this guy...he does a bachelor round-up and so do I and I don't like to read other people's in case they are better than my own. But also because, who has that kind of time?

Truth be told I was snooping around for info on this season and came across this guy's name on several sites. So I went there and discovered this dude supposedly has some "inside info" on what happens in this season's ending. Maybe he's full of crap, maybe he isn't. But he sure has some interesting theories AND he is giving clues every week as to what is going to happen.

Basically, it seems as though there is some possible big "SHOCKER" ending...such as maybe Jason is about to propose to one girl, realizes he likes someone he sent away and then changes his mind at the last second. I can't be sure, there are so many conspiracy theories on there it would make Oliver Stone proud. Still...if you're so inclined, check it out and see if you can make sense of it all.

In any case, it makes me hopeful that the ending will be more exciting than we all thought. And by that, they better not mean a Brad Womack ending or I will be truly sore.

Happy Friday,
N

No comments: