Sunday, August 3, 2008

My fingers hurt

yet I'm still typing. What is wrong with this picture?

Anyone ever have a fever and achy fingers/toes? I am resisting the temptation to look up symptoms on the internet and get myself crazy. But if anyone has ever had this particular ailment, let me know.

In the meantime, while I am glad to be back after a vacation to North Carolina, I have to say, coming back to the dirt of NYC is always a bit of a shock. One day I suppose I will live somewhere where I don't first have to go looking for mouse droppings before I unpack my bags. Is it possible I am getting too old for the grit? A sure sign that middle age is right around the corner.

Too tired to blog about my thoughts on my high school reunion pictures. Probably not fair to blog about something I didn't attend but that's never stopped me before.

Okay. That is all. My sore digits are saying goodnight.

n

No comments: