Friday, April 25, 2008

The smell of skin

I'm the only one who probably has this problem.

I'll be sitting on the subway reading and suddenly I'm distracted by the smell of someone's skin. I don't mean like body odor/perspiration. I mean like a distinctly human skin odor. Of course, this is never one particular scent. And I don't mean like a food smell like someone who's spent too long standing over a deep fryer. I just know that I don't like it.

Is is me? Yeah. Probably is.

Help me out with this, people. (If I do indeed have any people.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! You have people. I'm your people. Not from your tribe, but you know.

About the skin...not sure I'm familiar with the smell...but this is good info to ponder...

The Bun

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a really keen sense of smell!

I have this happen to me sometimes, too... but it doesn´t bother me so much. I imagine it´s different on the metro within such closed quarters however.